Our mission is to support organisations, government bodies and programs in the sustainable management and environment protection of vehicular tracks including those of cultural and heritage significance.
Our aim is to facilitate the preservation of these tracks for generations to come so they too can enjoy the privilege which we have today.
- To facilitate sustainable programs of management and protection of vehicular tracks in Western Australia, particularly those of Indigenous and European significance.
- To assist in providing educational programs for all track users.
- To promote sustainable conservation of the natural environment.
- To promote responsible four wheel driving as a legitimate recreational activity.
- To liaise with land management authorities and other interested parties with similar objectives.
- To assist in the protection and restoration of buildings of significant heritage and historical importance.
- The property and income of the Association shall be applied solely toward the promotion of the objects or purposes of the Association and no part of that property or income may be paid or otherwise distributed, directly or indirectly, to members of the Association, except in good faith in the promotion of those objects or purposes.